Community post

Question

Has anyone had an evap line which turned out to be a bfp?

Hi im on day 43, I'm 25 with multiple losses, PCOS and one tube. I take metformin, his And her pregnacare and baby aspirin. I bbt chart too, according to workings out I was due to ov inthe 4th jan, cm was watery and we bded every day for a week. I even felt ov pains from the right. I then got dizzy and sick etc and went to gp and the said maybe preg and to test, I've done a couple of reveals in images here but didn't catch them at the 10 min mark but done some other tests which were neg. af was due last week but still isn't here but symptoms are, usually with a neg test I realise it's in my head and symptoms vanish. My bbt is erratic and has been entire cycle so it's not picking up ov. I keep searching things hoping to get a you're not preg answer even though I'm desperate to be. (stop the going out of my mind) but even the answers point to preg like erratic bbt and baby aspirin etc! I'm not sure how or if u can answer this but wow it feels good to get it off my tender chest lol ty xxx

User Image

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

WHy you want a neg, but still desperate to be? that part confuses me. But I would go to drs. and get a blood test done. good luck to ya

User Image

12 years ago

A neg in the sense of looking for answers on here but they all
Point to pregnant so it doesn't stop My Mind working overtime thinking hun sorry does that make
More sense?

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo