Community post

Question

Just decided to take a break from TTC last month, now LOTS of symptoms. Obsessed again. HELP!!!

I had symptoms of O a few days before I normally do, so if I had O then, I'm 11 DPO. If I Oed on time, I'm 6 or 7 DPO. Anyway, a few days ago my nips and bbs started hurting really bad, and still do. Haven't let up at all, and I'm still almost 2 weeks from when I should have AF. I'm also exhausted all the time. Slept over 12 hours last night, still exhausted today. My cm is thick, kinda like lotion. I've also been getting nauseous off and on, and I've notice the past couple days that I smell EVERYTHING an it makes me feel sick pretty often. My belly feels sore often, right under my belly button, and I get cramps ever so often. Hubby and I just decided to take a break, and now all this is happening. Am I crazy? I honestly wasn't even thinking about it until this stuff popped up, so I don't think it's in my head. Could I really be pregnant??

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Well, from experience, whenI stopped tracking every symptom and relaxed a bit is when I finally got preg. If you are 6,7, or 10 dpo, then af would arrive sooner than two weeks from today. I got a bfp at 8 dpo, so if you are having those symptoms and they are not what you normally have before af, then it wouldn't hurt to go ahead and take a hpt that picks up a small about of hcg. Best wishes.

User Image

12 years ago

My period should come the 27th or 28th. I have a long cycle. Thanks for the advice. Maybe it's really happening for us. I might test soon, then. :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo