Community post

Question

Different HTP different results?!?!

Love this site. Im on CD 37 of of an average 31-35 day
I believe I O on cycle day 26ish (confirmed by blood test)
I havent had my period. I have early symptoms. Breast tenderness, cramps, moody, tired ect...
Ive been testing daily since 9 PO and all negative (dollar store brands) Last night 11DPO I bought the cheaper walmart brand tests. Within a min or two, I saw a VERY FAINT THIN LINE. I didnt believe it so I took the test apart, and I could see it better. Then I decided to do the second test right away, incase it was a positive. Same thing happened, with in a min.
I took that test apart and compared the two. They looked the same!
So today, I went back and bought more DOLLAR store tests. Today tested, and its negative.
Im only 12ish DPO is it to soon? Or was the walmart test indicating positive? Should I buy a better test?

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

try buying the test called answer.. and wait like 2 more days befor you take the test. thats what i used a few years ago and the answer came really fast
fastest positive i had ever seen show up on a test

12 years ago

try the test called answer its for early pregnancy testing and results are really fast

12 years ago

Thanks! its been so addicting testing, just waiting and hoping that I'll see some sort of line. I will try again in the morning atleast with the dollar store test, then I will buy something a bit better and wait another day or so!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo