Community post

Question

Is it possible to get a BFP after 19 dpo? I am 6 days late and still BFN.

I am wondering if my levels just aren't high enough to detect yet with a urine test. Is this possible?

5 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I am wondering the same thing! Although I think for me my cycle just might be off because I am over 2 weeks late now and nothing! I am usually right on schedule.. Pretty confused.

13 years ago

I am in the same situation girls! Not sure what is going on, I am thinking I did not ovulate. Good luck and hope your BFP soon!
What tests are you using?

13 years ago

Tomorrow is suppose to be my fifth day on my period and still nothing and Monday and Wednesday I got a bfn ..... But I think I ovulated late so maybe I'm testing early.. When will you test again when I wake up in the am I will test again

13 years ago

I also was expecting af to arrive Monday and still nothing! Today I am 20 dpo but I havent tested yet at all. I have woken every morning this week with such bad af cramps that I assume the second I wake up I will be on and again today woke up in tears with the pain (usual for me when on af) so ran to the bathroom and still no sign of even the slightest! Am very confused and very scared. But keep putting off testing because I have been trying for so long. Also I have a history of irregular cycles so prehaps that could be the situation for me this cycle. But Ive never in my life had such bad af cramps and not actually be on af! Hmmm... As confused as the rest of you at this moment in time! (huff) :(

13 years ago

Just to update...TMI!! After BM having pink/brown/red tinged cm, af is now imminent I know so I'm out :(
GL to all of you! Stay calm and relaxed!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo