Community post

Discussion

Pimples

Did any of you have pimples before you found out you were pregnant? I get pimples before I start af, but I am having some other symptoms that lead me to think that I am preggo. I was just wondering if anyone else had gotten pimples and thought it was PMS before they found out they were preggo. Thanks!

4 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hello,
I usually don't get pimples with AF so when I started too I thought something was up. Small little white pimples, everyday a new one or two. Then found out I was pregnant.

Good luck to you

13 years ago

I did! I got the worst breakout of my life before I found out I was preegers with #1! Good luck!

13 years ago

Not only are they on my face, but I also am getting them on my chest, back, neck, arms. It's disgusting and makes me upset! Especially since I can only use a mild cleanser which isn't quite cutting it.

I usually get them before AF, but when they didn't go away, I knew something was up!

User Image

13 years ago

I agree with krsitinleigh...I had them everywhere, and I NEVER got pimples before my BFP...maybe a wayward one here and there on my jaw line, but never on my chest. I still have to be careful and wash my fave twice a day, but it is much better now.

BabyFruit Ticker

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo