Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 6 : Success, Setbacks and Hope!

View Full Post

Hey girls!

Here's the continuation of our thread. It's got a new title to include us all. Some of us have had success-and we want to hear all about the new journey. Some of us have had setbacks-but still need support as they navigate what happens next. And some of us are still walking the path of TTC with clomid.

Good Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

333 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 333 Replies | Last Page

Melissa - I am hoping this is it for you! Those numbers are amazing compared to last times numbers.

Karen - I tend to agree with the other girls, I bet if you would have tested you would have gotten a faint positive. That's what all of my early losses have been like.

Nat - your bumb is BEAUTIFUL! =D

As for me - Idk if I told you but the cyst on my left ovary was hemorrhagic and they said it was going down. But today I am having some pretty bad pain from that ovary. Especially when moving around and such. Idk what the heck is going on, so I had to call and see about an u/s. Blahhhh. I am 8dpo and waiting to test. But have experienced dizziness, sore bbs, extreme fatigue, and wondering if 2 lines will finally show strong and positive....if only, if only... *sigh*

I have another test tomorrow for nursing. =-/ ugh, wish me luck!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Lis- What great news and what an amazing improvement on the numbers! Keep us updated.

Jess- Thank you. When is your scan? Are you.going to test or just wait it out?

User Image

12 years ago

Nat - I havent heard back from doc yet to set up u/s. But i am going to wait until AF is late to test. I have thought about doing progesterone these cycles that I am not using clomid though. So I might start tomorrow with it. I have left overs from last year still. So testing date will be next week Wednesday if evil af doesn't show up before then. I really am hopeful for this cycle but nervous that I am getting hopes up. I have bbelieved in false symtpoms before, but like when I was pregnant the first time...I just feel it. Call me crazy. I will probably be wrong, but I don't feel the questioning doubt when I ask myself, "am I pregnant?" It is a sound yes with peace and tears. Even if I am if I don't test early w/my early losses I may never know. Sad but true.

My bbs hurt in regular bras and sports bras, I teared up today thinking aboutthe similarities and differences between Jesus and Santa...we were watching elf. And it hit me. Santa witholds from those who don't deserve it, naming them "naughty". Jesus, he knows we are all sinners and gives freely regardless. Even when we don't deserve it. Being good has nothing to do with what we are given in Christ. Whille symbolically Santa is a good figure...idk if it is something I will fully want to each my kids about. I would rather them know Gods love then if you are good you will get things. Because life isn't like that. I haven't been a bad person but God still hasn't given me the desires of my heart. My wish list doesn't matter, it is in HIS timing.

Ok done with my rant. It just hit me hard today with cousin's stuff going on and such. Life will get better

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Jess,

AFM, I called and got DH's morphology numbers. They were still the same at 1%, but hopefully the increase in count helps and one of the good boys (anywhere between 130,000 and 900,00) find one of the eggies.

Swim spermies swim!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies!

LIsser - I am hoping this is it for you. Those numbers sound promising. Please keep us up to date with testing. Very excited for you.

Jess - I really hope that what you are feeling means you are in fact preggers. I am sure that is what it is. Keep thinking positive. When is AF due?

Nat - I love your bump. Such an exciting time. I hope you are starting to feel better from your cold. It is the worst when you can't take anything for it!

Victoria - happy 3rd trimester. Very exciting. Countdown is on!

Kraken - how are you doing? I hope you are feeling better and your period is normal? Let us know how that is going. I reall y hope it wasn't an early m/c.

AFM - I am 27 weeks and 1 day and had a check up today. All is good. I hadn't been to Dr for 6 weeks and have gained just under 9lbs in that time! Wowsers. I looked it up and it is still the normal range (I have gained about 20 total) but I think I will be on the high end of normal by the end. They say 25 - 35lbs if you are normal BMI when you get preggers. I think I will be close to 35lbs when I am all done. My uterus is measuring at 27 which is right where it should be and the heartbeat was strong. All good news (with a bit of a shock on the wieght). My Dr wants to see me every 2 weeks from now till the end. I guess the countdown has begun.

User Image

12 years ago

Marg - Woohoo for the countdown truly begining. Exciting! =) And thanks for being my cheerleader! I may sneak out tomorrow and buy a couple dollar tree tests. And start testing every morning (was going to wait or do every other but I know myself....) starting Sunday. Sunday I will be 12dpo. AF is due around 2/8. I really hope this is it...

Victoria - I think I missed saying it, but Wooohooo for making it into third trimester now! When is your due date again? Praying for you!

Liss - Yay! I hope the spermies weren't directionally challenged and kept the eyes on the prize and had the sniffers of a hound dog! =P I really hope this is it for you my dear! Have you started testing out the trigger shot?

Ash, Shea, Karen, and others I am missing I hope all is well and that God finds a way to bless you in some way this weekend! <3

Ok question for those who have done IUI (can't remember if there are more than Liss!) How many u/s did you have to have? I am trying to figure out a guesstimate of how much $ we need to save IF we end up needing one.

Also I missed phone cal from nurse pertaining my ovary pain. Today it isn't a strong stabbing feeling more like burning-ish sensation. So I have no cllue what is going on. All I know is I am exhausted, gotten dizzy another time, and kind of irritable.

OH and I got a B on my 2nd nursing test!! =D woot! *pats self on back* better than last time but not quite as good as I wanted!

<3 love ya ladies!

12 years ago

Jess - My due date is May 1st. I am soooo hoping your intuition is right about being preggers! You deserve it! Congrats on your test!

Marg - I am way worse than you! I've already gained 32 pounds....yikes!!! AND I started out a bit overweight so that is not good! The problem is I HATE chicken now so have turned to a lot of beef and cheese for protein. But my doc doesn't seem too worried. I have my glucose challenge test in 2 weeks so I hope that is normal. Trying not to stress about what a tub I've become....

Melissa - Loving that you had better numbers! GO SPERMIES!!!

Nat - your bump is soooo cute! Love it!

Karen - How are things? Update please!

AFM - Horrible day yesterday! I woke up at 4 am yesterday b/c we had a gas leak (furnace). Had service men in and out of the house all day so I couldn't even take a nap. Then, I fell down the 2 concrete stairs leading into our laundry room and landed hard on my butt. THEN, while making dinner, out of nowhere our pot rack fell from the ceiling and nailed me in the head! Thank God today has gotten better!

12 years ago

Yikes Victoria! That sounds like a bad day for sure. Is Annabelle moving around like normal? I was told that if I any kind of impact or fall I should go to the Dr. I got rear-ended while I was pg. Better to be safe and make sure all is well.

Jess, my first two IUI's didn't have any ultrasounds at all. These last two I've only had one each cycle, because I respond really fast to the clomid. I think most women need two per cycle. I think it depends entirely on your RE though, and whether or not you have a good response to OPK's.

Yes, I've started testing out the trigger. I think it'll be close to the same as last time, and it'll be completely gone by 6dpiui. I've had three days of positive OPK's though, so that's a bit confusing. I've got to get more OPK's to test that again tomorrow. I've got lots of HPT's

I was really crampy last night and this morning. I even took some tylenol. I just feel bloated and a little pressure type cramps right now. 13 more days of obsessing to go.

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies

Sorry I've been absent. I'm come down with a cold on top of school stuff and home stuff. I miss y'all terribly though.

Victoria and marg congrats on making it to the 3rd trimester! Wow time has just flown by!!! And Victoria I agree with Lisser on the fall. Hope you and Annabelle are okay.

Lisser- I got the melatonin but haven't ha a chance to use it yet (been taking NyQuil) and congrats on the numbers!!! So exciting. Can I ask if your husband takes melatonin? The reason I ask is because I always do a ton of reasearch before starting anything new and I come across studies that stated melatonin lowers sperm count and morph...

Jess good luck with everything dear! You sure do have a load on your plate but I admire you for being such a strong person! Congratulations on your test too and lets pray that your intuition is right!

Afm I guess I need to get up and clean house today. My dr office still hasn't called about my BCPs. I called them last Friday because they had been making me severely sick about 3 hours after I'd take them. Last time I was on BCP they had to give me a low does estrogen pill because of nausea/vomiting Well I stopped taking them Saturday night and I was sure AF (or breakthrough bleeding) would have happened by now but it hasn't . And my DRs nurse was supposed to call me in a new prescription Monday but hasn't yet. Even though I called her Tuesday. They said that she would call me Wednesday. To be honest I'm pretty mad about their lack of professionalism and priorities. It's not like the dr is busy and can't get back to me. he isn't the one calling. They have a nurse (call nurse) that all she does all day is call patients back. Anyways sorry this turned out to e such a rant. I'm just tired and don't feel good and they aren't doing their job. Love you guys I'll check back in later.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Shea - Sorry you have to deal with such flakey medical staff! Just bombard them with calls until you get some answers thats what I do!

Shea & Melissa - I forgot to mention....I did call the doctor about the fall right after it happened. They said as long as I didn't fall on my belly, there is no bleeding, and baby is moving normally I'm fine. Check on all 3. So I'm pretty confident she's ok b/c she kicks me all day and night long and hasn't stopped. I think my booty cushioned most of the impact. ;)

Melissa - Bring on the obsessing! Hopefully you can find something to do over these next weeks to keep your mind off of things! I REALLY hope this is the one!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo