Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 6 : Success, Setbacks and Hope!

View Full Post

Hey girls!

Here's the continuation of our thread. It's got a new title to include us all. Some of us have had success-and we want to hear all about the new journey. Some of us have had setbacks-but still need support as they navigate what happens next. And some of us are still walking the path of TTC with clomid.

Good Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

333 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 333 Replies | Last Page

Jess - Well done. EEEEEEEE FX for you hunnie.

Lisser - How you holding up girl? Hope your looking after yourself as well. Just take time for you hun ok?

AFM - Thanx everyone for the thoughts of me loosing my baby at 20 weeks. It was hard and like Lisser I went through all the emotions. It has been a few years now and Ive had time to grieve. Thank you again.

I am on CD 8 if I fall this month then I will have a December baby. That would be a nice christmas pressie

12 years ago

Jessh- Big congrats! I am so so so happy to get such GREAT news tonight.

Lis- Praying your bleeding will only last a short period of time. It is only normal that you feel all kinds of emotions. I just wanna say that I am so grateful to not only see you here supporting all of us but that I have met someone as strong as you.

Shea- We are all here to mentally support one another. Do not ever hesitate to vent and talk to us about anything. We just recently found out that there are burglars around our area who are knocking on people's doors and asking for work to check and see what/when they can come and rob your house. It is pretty scary. I would have never thought that our little town would have burglars. If something were to happen up where I live, not a soul would here. I would definitely talk about it to the local police dep. That is scary Shea. Try to see if you can do that.

Victoria- I'd be pissed off too because it really is not easy being very limitedwith what you can have. Healthier foods are always a lot more expensive. I am sure he didn't purposely do it but wasnt thinking either. I would also just mark Anabelle's name on the food. I know how frustrating this could be. Don't know if your dh is forgetful but this should get him to stop. Maybe just a talk will do but honestly for me I just realized that staying away from CERTAIN arguments is best for the baby and I. I don't want to upset the baby. Sorry you had to go through this...like it isn't hard enough already.

Nancy- Thank you. I did really good not going into google today :). It helped me stay calm but has been on my mind all day. I did a whole bunch of things to have a very positive day.

Kraken- A December baby would be so sweet! Praying for a bfp this cycle!!!

User Image

12 years ago

I am running out the door to get my pup's haircut but had to say OMG to Jess and a BIG and !!! Also, is 28 high enough for progesterone? I feel like mine was 60 at 11 DPO....just want to make sure that little baby sticks! Please keep us posted!!! And of course this happened when you stopped "trying" and started eating healthyier and exercising! I swear, that is just freakin' awesome!

Nancy and Nat - LOVE the idea of putting Annabelle's name on the food! Will have to do that! I did have a chat with Dh yesterday. He felt really bad and it seems like he is just a forgetful man. This should solve the problem with the "reminder" notes! Thanks again!

Talk to the rest of you ladies later!

Oh and P.S. Nancy - I hope I'm the first to deliver only because I just found out that my parents are going to England (they won a trip) on May 10th!!! I am due May 1-3rd ish so baby better be here! I need my mom!

12 years ago

I did a test this morning and it's still pretty dark. I was hoping it would have faded some by now, since it's been a week. I'm frustrated that I couldn't find out what the HCG level was last Friday. That would give me a better indication of what to expect.

I called around and found the surgeon's name, but the hospital isn't able to release anything by phone to me, it has to go through my Dr, and my Dr isn't in until Monday to ask, but I doubt that she will at all. I hate that I have to do so much leg work and push so hard just to get any answers.

It's got me all upset and in tears again and its so stupid. I feel a bit like an impostor every time I get told how strong I am (not just from you guys), when in reality I'm just broken. I'm shaking my head at how stupid I feel to be crying over a damn number that no one can seem to give me, and one that doesn't even matter anymore.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

Melissa - Just take your time!!! There is no rush to feel better. I completely understand wanting answers. So fruterating when you can't get them - for goodness sakes - this is YOUR body!!! Annoying. Hopefully your Dr can tell you some things on Monday.

Victoria - I am glad hubby realizes what a silly move that was. Guys just don't get it. I think the little note on the food will help. Also I think you will be first to deliver and that is great if you need to before your mom goes away. Talk about stressful! I bet I will end up being late.

Shea - that is super scary. Make sure you call someone about that. Even just for peace of mind. I hate stuff like that. I can't let it go and get myself all worked up.

Nat - I am glad you are staying off google. DId you find out when you get to go for your appointment?

Kraken - a December baby would be an amazing present and you could share the jouney with Jess!

Nancy - I know what you mean. I am so tired too. I feel like the last couple days has really kicked my butt! Maybe I am doing too much? I don't know. It is getting so hard to do things like put on jeans and bend over to put on shoes. We are close - but still a little over 7 weeks to go. How will I last?? I may not be working for as long as I thought. :)

AND JESS!!!! - YIPPPPPPEEEEEE I am so thrilled for you. This is sooooooo awesome. When do you go back for another test? Are you taking projesterone?

AFM - I think I wrote it above but mainly feeling tired. We are headed to Vancouver for the weekend to coach our youth volleyball team in a big tournament over there. I don't know how I will fair with 12, 15 year old girls for 3 days, but I will do my best. I may have to have a nap at lunch today to get some energy.

User Image

12 years ago

I have a massive headache so I am going to be quick.

Melissa I am so sorry. I wish I could change everything for you!

OB called and said no progesterone. They like to see natural cycles above 20 and I was 28 so I should be good. I am going to take 2 of mine a day to finish my bottle out. Tomorrow is second beta, will let you know it by end of that night. And Monday will be third. Nurse said hcg is normal for as early of pregnancy I am but we just need to see good rising action.

Still cramping, headache, exhausted (I worked last night), and so stinking thirsty. Love you ladies!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Jess, if you feel like you need the extra progesterone, push for it. Listen to your gut instincts.

I hope your numbers go up majorly with tomorrows test!

12 years ago • Post starter

Jess huge congratulations! I had a feeling about you! God is truly blessing you with a miracle! Fx everything goes wonderful and that bean sticks!!!

Lis don't feel like an imposter. You have a right to be upset ad "broken". I was just a kid when I had my first miscarriage. And it broke me down tO the point where I could not even function. I ended up on antidepressants because of it and I have just now (3 years later) been able to tell myself it's going to be okay. You ARE strong. Don't beat yourself up because you are doing way better than I ever could in that situation. These things take time. And trust me time doesn't heal all wounds, it just makes them bearable. Hopefully those stupid doctors can give you answers, because I do think that it would help you have a little closure. Love you Lis. And I'm praying for you.

Kraken I'm Prayig this is your cycle. You deserve So much to be a mom. Big hugs!

I'm sorry I can't respond to everyone I'm running out of time. I'll write everyone else tonight though! Love you all!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Jess - Trying to understand right....you have progesterone and are taking the last of your bottle? I would DEFINITELY recommend against that if your doc won't give you more b/c if your progesterone level all the sudden drops (you stop taking supplements) that can cause miscarriage. If you already took some you need to tell your doc ASAP!

12 years ago

Jess: Woo hoo!!!! I am so thrilled for you. Congrats and stick, baby, stick! Like Victoria said, you have been taking progesterone supplement so it's very important to inform your doc of this fact. 28 is very good for early pregnancy. Mine was just 18. However, you don't truly know your own natural progesterone level since you are getting tested while you're on a supplement. Please check with your doctor. Oh wow, I am soooooooo happy for you!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo