Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddy for 6dpo

View Full Post

Im looking for someone who would like to compare notes with me during this wait time!!
Sjsylvia

81 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

21 - 30 of 81 Replies | Last Page

Oh my. I just noticed that I set my ovulation date on the calendar incorrectly!! I was two days off.... I am 10 dpo, not 12 dpo! I guess I am happy about having extra time to foster some hcg!!???

12 years ago • Post starter

Yay! It is nice to have a couple more days!

I just had this strange tugging sensation behind my belly button. It only lasted about 10 minutes, I have never felt anything like that before.

12 years ago

Really?? Awesome! I guess that's your ten minutes of fame for the moment, eh?

I think mine is currently the weird swollen glands on my areolas! That's new... I hope it is not some weird hormonal joke!!

I wish you the best : )

I guess so, lol, I'm hoping it's a good sign!!

I am also hoping your swollen glands are a good sign!!

Best of luck to you as well!

12 years ago

I'm turning into a POAS addict! Took another HPT this morning at 11 DPO and nothing... However I was walking in the hall with one of my students today (I'm a teacher) and I felt like I was going to throw up. I got a handle on it though. I've never been more excited about nausea!

We all have so many different and unique symptoms, it will interesting to see when any of us get a BFP and figure out which are real and which are fake. I really wish the symptoms were more distinct/universal. I find myself overanalyzing anything my body does during the TWW and attributing it to a pregnancy haha.

12 years ago

I am just trying to distract myself so I don't POAS and I'm trying not to over analyze symptoms, but this 2ww thing is making me crazy! Just a few more days! FX no AF for us!

12 years ago

Mnor0406:
I am a teacher as well and 11 dpo! I am pretty addicted to testing...it is awful! I tested this morning and it was a BFn. I think I am going to do everything I can to wait a couple of days.... I can't keep going through these negative tests. I am supposed to start a new cycle in two days. Hoping no AF....

my

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

12 years ago

i

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

12 years ago

my way of not testing is living 8hrs from my closest town and only having 1 left, I have had on and off nausea for the past 4 days im 11DPO at first it was only when i had an empty stomach then it just did it whenever, i doesnt really last long only a few min and its not bad, i also had this heavy feeling in my vagina this morning at almost felt like it was AF (like it was full of blood) but it was nothing (weird), AF due in 3 days, i took a test at 9DPO and had a faint positive come up but i did see it after 10min so it could be an evap, so i will wait it out until sat, thatnkyou to everyone who shares there stories and there symptoms it makes the TWW a little easier to bare. hope everyone gets a

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo