Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddy for 6dpo

View Full Post

Im looking for someone who would like to compare notes with me during this wait time!!
Sjsylvia

81 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

11 - 20 of 81 Replies | Last Page

I am 8 dpo today. I woke up with a sore throat which I think might be from allergies, except I really don't feel any of my normal allergy symptoms along with it and it's in a strange place. Other than that nothing today.

Last night I went to bed convinced that I am and by this afternoon I am going back and forth again.

Good luck to all!

12 years ago

It is so refreshing to read about other women going through the same thing! I believe I am 6dpo, but have had positive opks today and yesterday, so I don't know what to think about that. We've been trying for about 13 months and I think my mind plays tricks on me to make me think I'm pregnant. I have had a tightening feeling in my lower abdomen today. Hopefully this is THE month for everyone!

12 years ago

My big worry is that I am 42 and am going to run out of time to wait.

12 years ago • Post starter

well im 7DPO half way there, I am 26,I have been trying for around 9 months, i have been to get checked out by a doc all seems good i had ultra sounds and everything because i have a pain on and off through every cycle that feels like AF pain but they cant tell me whats wrong, this is the first month that i have felt sick if i dont eat i have felt this for the past few days and when i do eat it has to be bland or the thourght of eating really flavoursome foods makes me feel more sick, It could be all in my head because i want it so bad, OPK's seem to give me a positve every few days so i get confussed and dont use them i do use the calander method as my cycles are like clock work, still not happening but 7 more days and we will see i spose. to you all

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

12 years ago

Hi everyone ,

I am so grateful for all your comments they are helping me tremendously! Today I am 6DPO. TTC our first child so all of this is so new to me. Ive been married going on 3 yrs and we have been consistently trying for 3mos. The only aid I have been using is the OPKs. This is my 3rd cycle and the only symptoms so far are tender breast, yesterday I felt sick to my stomach but I hadnt eaten brkfast so that may have been it. I look forward to hearing everyones symptom so I can compare my own.

12 years ago

Okay. 11dpo today and took a FRER test which was negative. It seems like I had a temperature spike at 9dpo on my BBT chart, cramps that day. My breasts are heavy ans sore for the 8th day and noticed some white tipped glands on my areolas yesterday.

All signs point to pregnancy yet my test today is negative! If I implanted on day 9, would I still have a negative test today, day 11

Yes if you only implanted 2 days ago you probably haven't produced enough of the hormone yet. I say try again in a few days.

12 years ago

Hey Ladies! Just checking in. Lots of early symptoms/pms symptoms (but still missing the big one - nausea). I'm 10DPO today, have had some light spotting since 7DPO that starts and then seems to disappear but nothing tampon worthy.

Gave in this morning and tried an HPT ... it was negative. Still hoping even though I feel like it's AF coming.

Anyone have any luck yet with even some invert and squint lines?

User Image

12 years ago

Hey! I still haven't tested yet, AF isn't due until Friday-ish. I am still having strange cramps on and off as I have been since 3 DPO. They are feeling more like AF cramps now though. I am having a strong feeling that I am, but I doubt that means much. I have had several dreams about it. I haven't had very much, if any, nausea - this is odd because I usually have nausea for several days before AF comes. I am waiting to test until AF is due.

::Baby Dust::

12 years ago

Ditto. No nausea, but still mild cramps and some soreness in my breasts... Nineth day for that. I also have what I can only deem Montgomery's tubercles, which is weird. These pimple-like bumps on my areolas... Third day for that. But I took a test this morning and couldn't even pretend I had anything but stark white in response. Not even an evaporation mark that I can ponder over! I am supposed to start on Thursday.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo