Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 6 : Success, Setbacks and Hope!

View Full Post

Hey girls!

Here's the continuation of our thread. It's got a new title to include us all. Some of us have had success-and we want to hear all about the new journey. Some of us have had setbacks-but still need support as they navigate what happens next. And some of us are still walking the path of TTC with clomid.

Good Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

333 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 333 Replies | Last Page

Lis - don't stop posting the pics! It isn't seeing the BFP of yours that bothers me. It is when i get alone and think about things and have a little pity party. Sad, i know! I know one day I will get to bring home my own little baby =) Anyways, it is crazy that no doc will do the testing. Mine will do it but I do have to pay for it. About 30 after insurance bc when she tests hcg she tests my progesterone as well.

Victoria - I have known a couple of women with GD, and they managed well. I have faith in you, and just like some one else asked...did you fail the 3 hour test? I had to do a 3 hr to test for diabetes in general is sucked waiting and not being ale to eat, and I wasnt even pregnant! LOL Good luck honey!

Karen - Good lluck!

I cant remember exactly what else was posted and I am on my phone. So sorry Nat and Marg and Beach if I missed something!

Oh and Ash wanted me to telll you all she thinks of you all often, misses you, but isnt quite ready to come back and allow hope to creap back in. Keep her in your prayers. It has been 2 months since her miscarriage and she and hubbs have to discuss when they will begin ttcing again. She is nervous because of the what if...you know...what if it happens again? Such a hard place to be in!

Anyways, I am working all weekend (Well Fri and Sat is my weekend). So I might be MIA til Sunday. Love ya ladies!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Thanks for the support ladies! Yes, I failed the one hour and am going in for the 3 hour on Monday. But the hubs is taking the day off from work and we are going to see "The Vow" afterwards for something to look forward to. I just feel like there is such a stigma attached to GD so I don't feel comfortable telling many people. Plus I read these horror stories on a message board; one in particular about a woman who tried a vaginal delivery but her baby's belly was too large from the GD and the baby got stuck and died. That scares the CRAP out of me!

Melissa - Sorry you have to pay for your own betas. Some docs are so reluctant to do things we NEED them to do and it drives me crazy!!! At least you have a plan now and it will put you at ease once you do it! Have you made your initial OB appointment at least?

12 years ago

Lis- Looking forward to your digi although we know it's a bfp :). Please don't stop posting!

Victoria- Stay away from those threads/forums. I know that it concerns you but you and dh will get through this. Stay positive, as hard as that may be. The only thing you can do is stay positive and do what you can do now. Love ya! If there is one thing I have learned throughout this whole journey...until now, is to always have faith. So glad dh will be with you and I have been wanting to see that movie. Let me know how you guys like it.

User Image

12 years ago

Here's the last two days of tests. :). I'll write more this coming week, cause I'll have my laptop back.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

Lis- That just looks so good! Have a safe trip back! I wanna tell you once again that I am just over the moon...so exciting!

I hope that everyone is doing well. Wishing everyone a great weekend.

AFM: Having some trouble sleeping well but it is no big deal.

Love ya all!

User Image

12 years ago

I'm sitting in the lab right now, waiting for my beta! The walk in clinic Dr. didn't even bat an eyelash before signing the form. :)

Here's my tests from this morning. The very bottom one is the Canadian dollar store test. It must be slightly more sensitive than the US one.

User Image

Lis - When will you have your results?

AFM - I started counting calories on MyFitnessPal.com I use their app on my phone and it makes it SUPER easy! My goal is to lose 20 before May. I figure I would make a smaller tangible goal that was I can feel good when I make the goal for once =D hahaha. I should make it if I keep to calories and exercise at least a little bit. I kind of have slacked on my metformin so I am going to start it back up and hope it helps with losing weight. Thus far I have lost 5 lbs...woot woot!

I am about CD13 I think and guess what? I saw EWCM yesterday! I havent seen it this early in a LONG time...scratch that EVER! The earliest has always been between 14 and 16 when we first started ttc. I have been feeling a bit...er...frisky lol so maybe I am Oing early? Who knows, because I am not using OPKs! Even been going for the fun lube this month instead of sperm friendly stuff, so if it happens it will be undeniable that it is a God thing!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Melissa - Been stalking this thread waiting for your updates! They make me so happy! Keep them coming! I'm sure your betas are going to be perfect! I'm assuming you'll do the next one on Tuesday..?

Jess - Yay for a new diet/fitness plan! I too have had to change my diet due to the blood sugar issues.... I'm glad you are so optimistic! And 5 pounds already..? Woohoo! Have fun with the EWCM! Definitely take advantage and enjoy !

AFM - Tomorrow is my LOONG boring day of waiting in the lab and drinking sugar and being tested every hour. If my body can't handle one on those drinks I'm sure I'll feel like total crap by the end of the day but at least we'll have some more answers.

12 years ago

Victoria - I started almost 2 weeks ago. This wednesday will start my third week. I do weigh in wednesdays lol Good luck on your test! I hope you pass it okay and the 1 hour was a fluke. Either way, GD is managable! You can make it through either way =)

12 years ago

Jess, great job on the weight loss! I really hope you get a very happy surprise soon!

Victoria, good luck with the 3 hour GTT. I hope you pass that one.

I should have my results tomorrow. The test was stat, so the results would be back today, but I have to go in to see the walk-in Dr. to get them.

I'm really mad at my own Dr. still, especially because she told the receptionist to tell me that getting the labs done today and Tuesday wouldn't have the results to her in time for my first prenatal appointment on Thursday. Either she or the receptionist is sadly misinformed on how beta's work, or she lied to me.

She better not even think about declining the ultrasound. I will find another Dr. if she does.

Anyway, I'm happy today went off without a hitch. I didn't even have that long of wait times.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo