Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 6 : Success, Setbacks and Hope!

View Full Post

Hey girls!

Here's the continuation of our thread. It's got a new title to include us all. Some of us have had success-and we want to hear all about the new journey. Some of us have had setbacks-but still need support as they navigate what happens next. And some of us are still walking the path of TTC with clomid.

Good Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

333 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 333 Replies | Last Page

Hello everyone! I know that I've been MIA for a very long time. I am still checking in to see how everyone is doing. I'm always hoping and praying that more of you will get your BFP soon. I'd like to congratulation Melissa! Melissa: I am sooooooo very happy for you that I cried. I guess I'm so hormonal these days but they're tears of joy for you. I really hope that you can convince your doctor to run a beta hCG for you. I am so surprised that you RE won't follow up with you. I guess every country have different policies. I just know that you've got a sticky bean in there. Wow, I'm just so thrilled for you!!!

Shea: I have caught up with your current status. I have to say that you are a very intelligent and wonderful person. I am surprised that you are so young since you appeared to be very mature. I wished you lots of good luck in your schooling! You WILL be a mother soon and hold on to your man! He sounds like a great guy.

Hi Nat! I think about you all the time. It's just too bad that CMP is so dead over there. Congrats on finding out that you're having a girl! Me too! We are not finding much luck with picking names at all. I feel like I need to see her for the inspiration. Is it bad to not have a name picked out before the birth?

Hi Margaret & Victoria! I hope you are doing well. We are all finally in the 3rd tri. I felt like time flew by in the last couple of months but seriously dragged on in the 1st tri. Have either of you decided on a birth plan yet?

Jess: I am so sorry that things have been so hard on you and your family. I hope that NT/NP brings you a nice surprise...

Kraken: Perhaps you had a really good O and that's why you felt it for 3 days. Melissa's BFP could get very contagious... you might never know!

AFM: I'm just trucking along. Just getting to reading up on what to do on that first year. We are very inexperienced with taking care of an infant as none of us have ever even change a diaper. Eek! I'm a little over 29 weeks today and have a doctor's appt this afternoon. Even though I don't say much, I'm still checking in with you ladies and sending tons of positive thoughts your way!

12 years ago

Heres hoping Beachbum.

I feel like I am the only one on here that hasnt got a BFP.

12 years ago

Karen - you are not the only one that feels that way sometimes *hugs* I sometimes feel like I am going to be the last one on the earth to get pregnant. I have another group of girls I talk to on another site and I am officially the last one in that group not pregnant or with baby in arms. It is so hard sometimes. Thinking of you today my dear! Lets pray we both get pregnant around the same time! =D On another note, how have your driving lessons been going? <3

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Thanx Jess. Im here for you hun.

Driving is going good. Hoping to be passed by Easter. So fingers crossed. We are going to silverstone in June for the MotoGP and im hoping to be able to at least drive half way there

12 years ago

Hang in there girls. It took me five years to get this BFP. You guys will get yours too! Think positive and keep holding on to hope!

If its too hard for you guys to keep seeing my tests, I can stop posting them here. You can be honest, I won't be offended at all.

*hugs* to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies - I can only read half the posts because they are running off my page for some reason...annoying! From what I can tell the Dr wont order you a blood test lisser? That is crazy!!! Can you go to hospital to get one? You are in Canada right? That is what I would do (I am in Canada too)

User Image

12 years ago

Ok Sorry to be selfish but I am losing it ladies. I had my glucose tolerance test yesterday and it looks like I have gestational diabetes. I go in for all day testing on Monday to confirm. My pregnancy went from normal to high risk in about 5 seconds. I am just so scared for my baby and beside myself right now.

12 years ago

Lis- I can't believe you have to go through this for a beta...I don't understand? There's gotta be a way. Have you heard from your primary physician yet?

Jess and kraken- I know it is not easy to think differently. I am praying for you both. I have faith you will get your bfps.

Nancy- So good to hear from me. Glad you are doing well. Coming up with s name is not easy. We don't have any yet because we just don't agree on names. It is not bad not to have one until she is here. Some parents think it ll just come to them then.

Shea- I know you re busy with school. Hope it's going well.

Victoria- I know it's not something to ignore but please try nit to worry. A friend of mine had it too, she managed to get through it. From what I know, this happens to a lot of women during pregnancy. I know you ll get through this. Big hugs!

Margaret- Is someone planning a shower for you? Have been wanting to ask.

Afm:Had some cramps that weeds not painful but just uncomfortable for the past two days. I had decided to call my ob if it continued today but I think it's gone. I know that it can be normal if not severe and painful but am a freak, sometimes it's hard not to worry and just ignore it.

User Image

12 years ago

Lisser - dont you dare stop posting hun. Its an exciting time for you and im really pleased for. Like you said our time will come and we will be joining you xx

12 years ago

I'm definitely going to keep posting Karen. But if seeing the test pictures is too hard, I can stop posting them.

I didn't hear back from my Dr. I'll be back in Canada tomorrow. I am just going to pay for the betas I want at an urgent care style clinic on Sunday and Tuesday. I shouldn't have to, because if my Dr ordered them it would be covered by my health-care. Oh well. I want them done and I will get them done.

We are off to dinner and then to see Kevin James and Ray Romano on our last night here. We've had a good trip, but I'm excited to get home and see my daughter. She's off school all next week, so I can just hang with her. We don't plan on telling her about the pregnancy for several more weeks, if not months.

Victoria, *hugs* GD sucks, but it's manageable. Did you fail the one hour and now you need to do the three hour? Being termed High-risk can be okay, it means more care for you and baby. I'll be considered high-risk by my age alone.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo