Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 6 : Success, Setbacks and Hope!

View Full Post

Hey girls!

Here's the continuation of our thread. It's got a new title to include us all. Some of us have had success-and we want to hear all about the new journey. Some of us have had setbacks-but still need support as they navigate what happens next. And some of us are still walking the path of TTC with clomid.

Good Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

333 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 333 Replies | Last Page

Yippee Melissa. Go get a digital so you have a picture to remember!!!!

Jess - thanks for the kind words, but it wasn't my dad that said something about weight. Maybe it was Victoria? Doesn't really matter but just thought I would say something to clarify :)

It is moving day for us so a crazy day. Will touch base later. Have a great day everyone!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Marg - Doh I knew that I lost my train of thought because I was with my hubby and father in law trying to talk while updating quick. Hahaha....oh boy. My brain is officially mush. I was going to ask how you are doing, but you sound just as busy! I hate moving days!

Victoria - I meant that for you, sorry for the mess up!

Lis - I wish I would have gotten a digi for my pregnancy, so make sure you get one! Praying for you and your little one. I hope you started a new streak of BFPs!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Melissa - Woohoo! I am sooooo happy! Congrats AGAIN!

Marg - I didn't know you were moving.....Did you mention this already? If so, sorry! I am a space cadet these days! Hopefully you have lots of help. BTW - I was thinking about the "you popped" comment I posted on your pic on CMP. In light of recent discussion, I feel like that may have sounded bad. What I meant was - you have a PERFECT belly and it is PERFECT size. I know it just took a while to fully see (al least in pics). You are not huge LOL!

Jess - Marg is right - it was my dad that made those comments. No worries though!

Nat - I keep meaning to respond to your post about Dh working late. We have been going through the exact same thing! It is sooo crazy! However I bet I wasn't nearly as nice to my Dh as it sounds like you were about it....I feel pretty bad. I yelled at him and went crazy psycho last week that I needed him! I am such a baby! In my defense, he is choosing to work late but he recently got a promotion and is running job sites (he works construction) so I should be thrilled that he this is happening for our family! I know its totally wrong and we need the money for our baby girl but I was just totally being selfish about it last week. I'm blaming it on pregnancy hormones though and moving on! Yay for hard-working hubbies!

Shea - You are DEAD ON about Nat's friend. You are such a smarty pants! I love that you are our friend!

12 years ago

Hi all

Nat, as long as he isn't taking t everyday it should he fine. Maybe once or twice a week is okay and not for extended periods of time. Hope this helps.

Sorry I can't respond to everyone today is one of my super busy days and I'm at school. Love you all.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Sorry I've been all about me lately girls! I'll respond to all of you in detail when I get home. :)

Here's this mornings test.
User Image

I also got some $ store tests. Faint but there line on it now. Makes me very curious as to what my hcg level really is. Hopefully I'll find out on Monday. :)

Had a cramp/ache, not painful, between my pubic bone and left hip yesterday evening. It wasn't constant, but was very noticeable. Stick baby stick and be in the right place!

I bought another digital test, but I'm not going to use it until Saturday at the earliest. :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

My RE refused to order a beta. I get no after care from them at all. None. I made an appt with my family Dr. and I told the receptionist that am insistent on a beta test.

Lis that is ridiculous! I don't understand I thought REs would take care of you until they saw the pregnancy was healthy not umtil procedure and they you are done. That is completely crazy to me.

Sorry about all of this =( Hope you get good news from beta regardless of who does it! <3

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

The receptionist just called back from my family Dr. Apparently she said no too.

Call your OBGYN and ask. Just say you are anxious and want to know things are progressing appropriately. I don't understand these doctors!

12 years ago

I won't get assigned an on until I'm 20 weeks. Up until then it's my family Dr. I asked to speak to her directly, so we'll see if she calls back.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo