Posts by Amanda_McDaniel

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Anyone Else Wanting to Get Fit to Increase Your Odds??

Any ladies interested in being fitness buddies?? I myself am trying to shed around fifteen pounds, more if I f ...

9 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Just an Update *PREGNANCY MENTIONED*

Well my son had his very first open house tonight. He starts pre-kindergarten on Monday and we got to meet his ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Moment of Terror *PREGNANCY MENTIONED*

Growing up, we naturally become fearful creatures. It starts with fears like making friends and public speakin ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Suggestions on Seeking Help

Okay, after six months of TTC, I'm finally going to see my GYN on the 30th for some answers. I have increasing ...

4 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Cat's Out of The Bag

Well all the family members we give two-shakes about know we are expecting a second little miracle. They each ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

The Joys...

Yay! In one fell swoop, I managed to find a food that doesn't make me feel like crap immediately after eating ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Progesterone to Jumpstart a Period

Hi, ladies. I'm on CD49 and the doctor called to say I am not pregnant and all my levels (thyroid, kidney, whi ...

4 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Spreading the Love *UPDATE*

So we have decided to tell my parents the big news today! They are coming over for lunch and, while we don't h ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

And Baby Makes Four

So today was the big day (I guess one of many big days to look forward to over the next nine months!). I final ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Success story

Sometimes You Just Don't Feel Pregnant...

For the second cycle in a row, AF didn't show for me. The previous cycle I had seen my doctor, no bfp, and was ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago