Community post

Journal

Spreading the Love *UPDATE*

So we have decided to tell my parents the big news today! They are coming over for lunch and, while we don't have anything big planned, I still have to have my shenanigans so they think they're coming over to hear the news my doctor gave me. I told them it was serious and I wanted to explain it face-to-face. Mom is acting like I'm dying... *Chuckle* She'll be relieved and pleasantly surprised, just like the rest of us. Then we plan to tell my in-laws on Saturday when they come back from vacation. We've pretty much set it up the same way with the same story thanks to my husband. I'm expecting my mother-in-law to cry, she's been wanting us to have another baby for about three years. This child has been prayed and hoped for a long time. Once our families know, we'll release pictures we're going to be taking this week by way of an announcement and make sure our more distant family see our good news. I'm hoping to hear back this morning about my beta levels I had taken on Thursday since they were closed on Friday. Please remember us in your prayers that all of my levels are on track. I hope everyone has a fantastic start to your week! Thanks for reading!

*Update: My hcg levels were up to 2608 on Thursday so a successful double! Yay!

User Image

2 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Wonderful news about your numbers doubling. Wishing you continued health and well-being and a lot of fun getting together with family to share the good news.

8 years ago

I love the photo of your DH/DS!! Hubby looks like he's glowing.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo