Community post

Journal

Cat's Out of The Bag

Well all the family members we give two-shakes about know we are expecting a second little miracle. They each seem genuinely happy for us, which is a relief. I will tell my friends on Wednesday once I have my ultrasound and a little more information and then we are taking pictures for an announcement next weekend for those spread far and wide, that'll pretty much be it. I haven't put it on Facebook and don't know if/when I will. My first pregnancy was all over social media but I'm definitely a different person than I was five years ago... Man, has it really been that long?? Gees...

As for me, I still feel icky. Being pregnant again has definitely given me a complex. Being sleepy and nauseated all the time makes me feel like a bad mommy and wife. I take my son to his usual summer activities (reading time at the library once a week, free movie day at the theater each week, a trip or two to our local amusement park each month since we have passes) but that's all I can really manage at this point. He's so active and smart but I can't run and play like I was and I feel like Mommy is always asking to rest her eyes. Plus, my husband is feeling amorous (hard to believe after all his exertions last cycle...) but I feel tired and the opposite of sexy by the time I fall into bed. In that regard, I got really amorous farther along in my first pregnancy so he may want to be careful what he asks for... but my son starts pre-kindergarten in August and I was really trying to make this last month fun and special for us together (I've always been a stay-at-home mom). We'll never have this time back again... *Sigh* Just feeling tired, nauseated and bummed today I guess...

User Image

2 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Congrats hun and im glad it all went well for you xx

User Image

8 years ago

I am glad you are doing so well and have things planned out. It's just about time for you to join your sisters on CMP to share the joys of pregnancy with them. Take good care of yourself ! <3

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo