Community post

Journal

Just an Update *PREGNANCY MENTIONED*

Well my son had his very first open house tonight. He starts pre-kindergarten on Monday and we got to meet his teachers and some of his classmates. Unlike church preschools and such, he attends an elementary school where they are present from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and they follow a normal curriculum. I'm happy for him because he loves to learn and needs social time with other kids his age but I've had the luxury of being a stay-at-home mom so I'm sad for me... We spent the morning at Six Flags And with my nieces and I had plans for our last weekend of summer so it's ending on a good note but I'm going to be so bored. At least my house will get super clean for the month I have before I start working. Meanwhile, Sprout and I went our nine week mark tomorrow. Only a month left before I Can kiss this first trimester (and hopefully this nausea and exhaustion) goodbye.

User Image

1 Comment • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Aw a big milestone for your son to "start school"! How old is he? I'm 9 weeks pregnant now too and I feel really sick too, threw up this morning before I could get any breakfast :-( I cant wait for the first trimester to be done so I can feel better, but I definitely dont feel as terrible as I did when I was pregnant with my DD! #tryingtolookonthebrightside hope you feel better soon xxx

Remember: 'hurt people hurt people' - dont let those around you be collateral damage of TTC! x

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo