Community post

Discussion

Suggestions on Seeking Help

Okay, after six months of TTC, I'm finally going to see my GYN on the 30th for some answers. I have increasingly long and irregular cycles, it's getting harder and harder to pinpoint ovulation, and, though it's fun, BDing thirteen-plus times a cycle is wearing me and DH out! As I do whenever I see a doctor for a specific reason, I've begun making a list of questions as well as an indepth track of ALL of our TTC efforts, including but not limited to how often we have had intercourse. I love to overprepare so I was just wondering what questions you asked/wished you had asked when you started this process (those of you TTC long term with medical intervention). Oh, I'm also having my blood work from last cycle sent over to compare with any new tests performed.

User Image

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I'm assuming you've been for your first appointment with your GYN? How did it go?

Me (29) Hubby (35) PCOS Mommy to Miss I (2009), Miss P (2014), and now trying for our third. Can't wait to see a soon!

8 years ago

He actually believed immediately that I had PCOS so he took labs only to call me the next morning and tell me I'm pregnant. Lol! Talk about a surprise!

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Wow!! A big congratulations to you! That would certainly be a shocking phone call! How exciting. How far along are you?

Me (29) Hubby (35) PCOS Mommy to Miss I (2009), Miss P (2014), and now trying for our third. Can't wait to see a soon!

8 years ago

I have my first ultrasound tomorrow morning actually. Since my cycles were so crazy, I'm not really sure but, if I had to hazard a guess, I'd say right at seven weeks. We're really excited, even though I'm pretty constantly nauseated. The prices we pay. Lol!

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo