Posts by Amanda_McDaniel

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

O No!

Well I am officially on CD26 and still no cement sign of ovulation. *Sigh* CM has been watery for a day or two ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Ode to Regularity

Unlike my ticker suggests, I did not in fact ovulate today. Man, I wish I had a period I could count on... I'd ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Magic Week!

It has finally, finally come! According to estimation, the coming week is my fertile week and the twinges in m ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

BBT Tracking FAIL!

So it is my very first cycle tracking and charting my BBT to try to pinpoint when exactly I ovulate (my CM is ...

5 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Rejection is a Powerful Thing

I am currently on CD13 and my husband and I had agreed that, for this cycle, we would try BDing every other da ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

They Should Just Call This My TMI Journal...

So, as any who read my previous entries know, the menses I just finished was brought about by an irksome proge ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

My First TTC Journey

Hello and welcome to my TTC journal! I've decided to join the writing movement since, frankly, my DH is pretty ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

{WARNING} TMI Ahead - Proceed With Caution

So the hubs made it home and I believe tonight we're going to start our BDing every other day until my fertile ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Hello, Flo!

Finally! I don't think I have ever been so pleased to see AF in all my adult years! After finishing my progest ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Looking For A Cycle Buddy TTC

Hi! So I have long cycles (average of 41 days, not set in stone, but with ovulation around CD24). I am current ...

4 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago