Posts by Amanda_McDaniel

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

Sometimes You Just Don't Feel Pregnant...

For the second cycle in a row, AF didn't show for me. The previous cycle I had seen my doctor, no bfp, and was prescribed progesterone to jumpstart my period so, when it didn't come once again , I made an appointment with my GYN. Unlike the first cycle, when I was so sure, I didn't feel even remotely pregnant. The cramping began around 9dpo, as did the bloating, so I figured I had just miscalculated my ovulation and, despite our best efforts, we had missed another egg. The week before my appointment (14dpo) I began to get lightheaded every time I would move and the night before (20dpo) my boobs started hurting just on the outer edge near my armpits. I figured it could be from wearing a bra too often and it'd go away. So I saw my gynecologist and he seemed fairly certain I had PCOS. Another nail in my fertility coffin, along with a pituitary tumor and hypothyroidism. He took blood and sent me home, I wept and prayed the whole way. Heaven heard and my Lord ran to me. The next morning I got a call from my doctor saying that some of my blood work showed my hcg levels were actually elevated. I was speechless!

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

No more pages