Posts by Amanda_McDaniel

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

Knock on Wood

Okay, know that I am telling you this tentatively. I don't know any details beyond what I am about to write. I ...

9 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Where were you at 1233 hcg?

My first blood test after a missed period on Tuesday was 1233, waiting for today's levels to be tested. Is tha ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Like Therapy But Cooler

So this was my very first weekend away from both of my boys in four-and-a-half years. My father paid for my mo ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Enough to Make You Nuts

To be honest, I'm sitting shoulders-deep in a hot Epsom salt and bubble bath because I read online it can brin ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Whenever She's Good and Ready, I Guess

Yeah, CD42 and Flo still hasn't shown up despite cramping and throbbing off and on for the last however many d ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

It Never Fails...

Just as I finally accepted that this cycle was all wrapped up, I found myself experiencing that dreadful hope ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Why Sleep is So Important...

For those of you who don't already know, my husband works nights at the hospital when he's not working with th ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Sorry Not Sorry!

Ladies, as much as I adore y'all, I didn't think about you or TTC most of the weekend! It was wonderful. My hu ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

The Dreaded Three Week Wait!

Yeah, you read that right. I'm one of those lucky girls with a luteal phase as long as my right arm so I won't ...

5 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Who Knows... *UPDATED*

Foolishly I had hoped that tracking my BBT would shed some light on my cycle. I quickly learned I had done it ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago