Posts by hopefulunicorn83

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Lets go on a roller coaster ride together

Well ALOT has happened in the two weeks since I posted. So af came around on the 22 and I tested just to be sa ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Cycle 9 roughly 10 dpo - sometimes you need to cry

So I took a frer test this morning bfn! Why am I surprised you ask well this time I for sure thought I was pre ...

9 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Cycle 9 3-5 dpo

So no opks this month. Decided to for go them and just have fun again. Everything was still timed but not with ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Cycle 8 8dpo

Why oh why do I not talk myself out of testing this soon? I know I am only spending less than a $1 per test bu ...

12 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

MIA

I have been MIA for a few weeks due to work and vacation and I have not had a chance to catch up with what is ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Worst day ever!

So I am driving an hour and half this morning to my sales appointment stop to use the restroom and guess who d ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

I am soooooo weak!

I caved and bought a dollar store test on my lunch today. Of course it was negative... didn't expect it not to ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

7 Dpo

This past week has gone by pretty quickly. I do know the next 5 days are going to drag! That is if I make it ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

1 DPO

Here we go again. Welcome to yet another TWW. First let me start by saying how freaked out I got when I realiz ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD 4?????

Ok so I know AF showed her face quite forcefully on Saturday but on Sunday I was barely bleeding at all litera ...

9 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago