Community post

Journal

Cycle 8 8dpo

Why oh why do I not talk myself out of testing this soon? I know I am only spending less than a $1 per test but I instantly feel defeated and that this will not be our month when I know logically it is to early. 5 days AF is due in 5 days. of course I have extra tests but I am really going to try and not take them.... I am tired of being disappointed. I am tired of everyone else being pregnant but me. I know this may only be cycle 8 of actually trying but the other 4 months I was an emotional wreck waiting for my body to normal itself out. What a year it has been. Praying this is the month. Praying hard for a July 2015 baby.
Symptoms have been super sore boobs, headaches, stuffy nose and occasional cramp like pains.

TTC since 9/13 Very First , 6/5/14

12 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Comments | Last Page

8dpo?!? Good grief girl you may as well have peed on a carrot! Do I have to fly over there and take your tests away? :)
Xxx

9 years ago

Lmao! I know I'm crazy! I do things that don't make sense during the 2nd week. I'm my defense some people get bfp at 7dpo ð???

9 years ago • Post starter

True, but not many. It's not worth the heart ache hunni xxx
Mind you I've just started the TWW and I guarantee I'll be symptom spotting and prodding my boobs from 4dpo :)

9 years ago

I agree. My mind knows better. I have no self control. DH still looks at me funny when I'm poking or fondling lol. ð??? fx for you dear ð???

Don't give up,,, I know how you feeling, ,, baby dust to you and lets see next month

9 years ago

Thanks Sarita32. Baby dust and sticky vibes to you as well!

any news?

9 years ago

She showed up on Friday after another bfn. So we are onto the new cycle. Cd 4 here. I guess I dreamed that I posted an update. Thanks for checking on me. How are you?

Damn that witch!...at least you can enjoy a beer without having to worry :-)
I'm still stuck in the middle of the TWW, AF due on 4th November, going nuts symptom spotting...really don't want to have to start the injectables!

9 years ago

So very true and I did enjoy a few yesterday with my BFF while watching football. I hope you don't have to start them! I hope she stays away from you!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo