Community post

Journal

Worst day ever!

So I am driving an hour and half this morning to my sales appointment stop to use the restroom and guess who decided to show her face 4 days early?!?! Yup you guessed it good Ole AF! I hate that witch, I especially hate it when she makes a surprise appearance like that while wearing khakis none the less. Great way to start my morning. So I lose my cool and break down crying 10 mins before I have to be at my sales appointment... I manage to pull myself together and give it my all. 3 hours later I leave defeated with no sale.
So here I am wondering what in the world is going on. Last month she was 1 day or 2 early and now 4 days.... So upon J's insistence I took a test this evening because I had a period the week before our chemical in June. It was negative of course. So I am drowning my sorrows in a glass or two of beer tonight.

TTC since 9/13 Very First , 6/5/14

4 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Oh no :-( so sorry hunni.
Have a good cry and get drunk tonight, thinking of you. Xxx

9 years ago

Thanks hun. I am enjoying this beer for sure. Fx for you :) <3

9 years ago • Post starter

So sorry I know how disappoint and upset you must be :( Enjoy your drink and hope you feel better tomorrow x

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

Thanks! I feel better after wallowing. On to cycle 8

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo