Community post

Journal

Cycle 9 roughly 10 dpo - sometimes you need to cry

So I took a frer test this morning bfn! Why am I surprised you ask well this time I for sure thought I was pregnant. Had different symptoms that were very positive for example twinges on Sunday night, headaches super sore boobs, stuffy nose, and my forehead looks like a war zone. Yesterday I woke up to some very disturbing intestinal issues that prompted a visit to my family Dr. Well she ran blood work so I asked for a beta :) well I called this afternoon expecting to hear it's at 0 which would not surprise me given the stark white test this morning but the results are not in. Are you kidding me!?! Anyways I have been on the verge of tears all day today and am currently on my second actual crying fit. I know I'm not out until I'm out but this has been so very devastating.
15 months and nothing to show but heartache

TTC since 9/13 Very First , 6/5/14

9 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Comments

I know it's hard but stay strong babe, you might still get some good news for thanksgiving xxxx

9 years ago

Thanks Dear. I know and I'm trying so hard to stay positive

9 years ago • Post starter

Stay positive! Instead of dwelling on the BFN's, I focused my energy on what and how I could change and do better for the upcoming cycle. I basically expected BFN'S before I even O'd. I got my BFP on cycle 18 and round 5 of 150mg clomid...I was beyond shocked! The best part, not a single symptom differed from my normal TWW s/s. Focus on the next cycle, it makes the BFN's easier to swallow.
Keep ur chin up! Good luck!! =))

9 years ago

Thanks! I guess today was just one of those days. I do feel better after that last good cry. And congrats on your bfp!

It's still so early, what if you are and you're stressing for nothing? Eggy doesn't want stress! Stay positive if possible. I had a hard day too...very emotional, that could be a symptom as well.

9 years ago

Thanks for reminding me not to stress out my eggy! It's hard enough to catch her. Sorry you had a hard day as well!

What were the results? Did you get them yet?

9 years ago

I got them yesterday by email. Less than one :( The Dr's office called this morning and verbally told me the results and that I have a consult with a GI Dec 1. Thanks for checking I got side tracked and forgot to post

I'm sorry hun. Big hugs your way.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo