Community post

Journal

Lets go on a roller coaster ride together

Well ALOT has happened in the two weeks since I posted. So af came around on the 22 and I tested just to be safe BFN. Ok so on to the next cycle maybe we can have a sticky bean for Christmas! Thanksgiving day I had some brown discharge and thought oh great here we go again so I tested the next day BFN. Huh well I guess its some crazy wonky thing lets keep going. Figured out when I would be ovulating and told DH what the deal was lol. So we started bd and then I had my colonoscopy on the 5th (all was normal so no answers there but it seems to have worked itself straight) Sat rolls around and more brown disharge...odd. So I say to myself WTF. Sunday all better. Monday around lunch time..... blood bright red blood.... Holy shit I am done with this Im calling my re. Scheduled an ultrasound for wed to see what is going on. In the mean time i pick up a digital test srew FRER. Monday night a freaking BFP wtf are you serious???? Tuesday morning I take the other... BFN .... oh hell. Phone call made for blood work. Got to my appointment this morning Ultrasound shows nothing (keep in mind if I am pregnant I should be 6 1/2 weeks) They had to call to get my results. During my talk with my Re he says your hcg came back 20 it looks as if you having another chemical. You have got to be kidding me! Can I not catch a break???!!!
At this point we will be taking the next month off per drs orders and once my next cycle hits we are going to do a series of tests for recurrent pregnancy loss. We will also be monitoring my progesterone levels on the next cycle to see what they do during the different stages.

TTC since 9/13 Very First , 6/5/14

3 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Oh I'm so sorry hun. Big hugs your way!

9 years ago

Hugs again sweetie xxx

9 years ago

Thanks Ladies <3

TTC since 9/13 Very First , 6/5/14

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo