Community post

Journal

Cycle 9 3-5 dpo

So no opks this month. Decided to for go them and just have fun again. Everything was still timed but not without some fun. Started bd before cd 16 and continued past cd 18 (since that is the range in which I have o'd the past several months. So I am not sure what dpo I am since I don't get o pain. I do know af is due to show her face the 23rd but even that lately hasn't been accurate. Sometimes I think she likes to taunt me and just show up whenever she feels like it. If we are not pregnant by March we have to decide how we want to proceed. My RE wants to see me again then since it will be a year since my diagnosis and a year and a half since we decided to start trying. Here's hoping for a bfp for Thanksgiving :)
Symptoms - nothing really out of the norm to report. Sore boobs, headaches and an increase in acne.
Congrats to all who have gotten their bfp recently and prayers to all still waiting.

TTC since 9/13 Very First , 6/5/14

6 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Comments

Hope you get something in the oven other than turkey!!!!
:-D

9 years ago

Awwww thanks! I needed that laugh today :) I have been racking my brain this morning on cute ways to tell the family over Thanksgiving. I know I am putting the cart before the horse but being positive helps right?!?!

9 years ago • Post starter

I do that all the time, like getting the folks 'grandparent' xmas cards or telling my sister she needs to book an extra guest for her wedding :)
It is fun, but maybe you should avoid any jokes about stuffing!

9 years ago

Lol you are a trip! Stuffing may not go over so well lol

:) GL hun, good idea on taking a more laid back approach. Hope the weeks fly by and you get that BFP

9 years ago

Thanks! I hope they do to. I am sure I will cave and test early. I had to find a way to try and stress less. I didn't like what it was doing to me.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo