Community post

Journal

7 Dpo

This past week has gone by pretty quickly. I do know the next 5 days are going to drag! That is if I make it to 12 dpo before testing.... I usually cave. I'm so weak lol. I have done fairly well not symptom spotting. I only notice the ones that are right in my face. Acne, super sore books (pretty normal offer O but I believe it is slightly worse and more constant) , more frequent headaches and I'm super tired. I can probably find an excuse for all these symptoms that are not pregnancy related.
Good luck to anyone testing and prayers to those waiting test.

TTC since 9/13 Very First , 6/5/14

6 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Comments

Hey Hopeful! Wow! You're doing better than me! We're cycle buddies and I've already taken about 3 tests (red face). I so know there's no way it can be positive, but I think I'm addicted. I'm going to have to get a second job to pay for those stupid tests! I want to take one again so bad...but what's the point? I get upset everytime I don't see the pink line. Keep my updated!!

9 years ago

Hey kkimke! I think I am able to resist because I to Get upset when it's a BFN. I would have to get a second job as well if I tested every time I wanted to lol. I don't know that I can hold out but I'm going to try. I will keep you updated. You do the same! Fx for you!

9 years ago • Post starter

Fx for you to Lou! Hope you are feeling better!

I think we all hate the waiting this week at work is going to go soooooo slow lol I am testing Sunday too. GL everyone and FX

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

All we seem to do is wait! I often get sore boobs after O...although that might be because I keep poking them to see if they're sore LOL!
Really hope this is your month, C'mon Lefty! xxx

9 years ago

Aww Lou I'm so sorry! We need to get you feeling like yourself again!
Thanks HecRed! I have given both Lefty and and Righty a stern talking to! Gemmalou good luck to you as well! I agree waiting sucks! Fx for you as well!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo