Community post

Journal

1 DPO

Here we go again. Welcome to yet another TWW. First let me start by saying how freaked out I got when I realized I was going to be in Chicago for work during my fertile window.... I got back late thursday night and started using my opks and we bd then of course :) Then DH goes out of town for the weekend. Again minor freak out ensues. Luckily I got a positive opk on Sunday and we bd again. Todays opk was negative. Here is hoping lefty cooperates and in two weeks I can finally tell my husband that we are pregnant. Two days of super sore boobs... here is hoping they stay that way for a long time!
Prayers and Baby dust to everyone that is still waiting and congratulations to all who got their BFP this month.

TTC since 9/13 Very First , 6/5/14

4 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Don't worry I usually got into major melt down if either myself or DH are away during my fertile week it can be quite disheartening, but by the sounds of things you might just off caught that egg. FX

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

I sure hope we did :) Neither of us ever travel without the other so it was one rare thing after another. Thanks

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi Hopeful! How are things going for you. I see that were cycle buddies! Im on here to try and distract myself from testing...lol.

9 years ago

Hi kkimke! I am surviving lol. Yayyyyyyyy for a cycle buddy. I am currently 5 dpo. I plan on testing next Friday or Saturday if I can make it that long. The first week isn't to bad it's the second one. How are you doing?

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo