Posts by hopefulunicorn83

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

Cd 1

Well what an unpleasant surprise this morning. Woke up to Af showing her ugly face. Still tested due to my los ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Reflecting over the past year

Today is 9 dpo and I will start POAS tomorrow! This go round has been mellow. I have had no symptoms other tha ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

6dpo and surprisingly calm

No symptoms other than slightly sore boobs this time around but to be honest I don't think I had anything othe ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

2 DPO... dreaded wait and mega emotions

I find myself in the dreaded tww again. I am trying to hold myself together this time and not to analyze thing ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Why me?

So I wake up to a text this morning that my SIL is at the hospital because her water broke. All new life is ex ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD 16 - OPK still negative

So I finally went and bought an opk. I now know why I have not and should not buy them again. I have made myse ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Unicornuate Uterus

Hello all. I am new to this forum. I wanted to start this thread to meet others that have the same condition a ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

BFN

Surprise surprise another BFN. After bawling in the shower for the billionth time it seems during this journey ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

The dreaded TWW and testing

The dreaded tww... What else can I say other than it blows. Any woman who has been trying for any amount of ti ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Our Baby Story

I should start from the beginning since I am new here. My husband and I have been married for almost 3 yea ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago