Community post

Discussion

2 DPO... dreaded wait and mega emotions

I find myself in the dreaded tww again. I am trying to hold myself together this time and not to analyze things I am feeling or think I am feeling. However I do find myself over emotional today. Probably because my SIL started ttc the same time we did, got pregnant within two months and is currently at the hospital in labor.
That should be us! Why is this the path we are supposed to walk?
Back to the tww topic I have decided to test Aug 30th since that will be 3-5 days before AF is due (had a late o this month)

TTC since 9/13 Very First , 6/5/14

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hey there Hopeful U,

I hear you. The tww is soooo long!!! I think it's because all the thinking actually starts before ovulation, so "2 weeks" is a gross understatement if you think about it.

Anyways, I'm about 7 dpo give or take. Ovulated early on a 27-day cycle, AF would theoretically come on Sept. 1.
Around ovulation I felt tons of symptoms, or rather exciting tingling and increased blood flow "down there" and stuff. I think the whole conception thing might just make me giddy. And now I have a lot to do at work and don't really feel much. But implantation probably still hasn't happened (if at all).

Right now I'm concentrating on realistic goals--longer walks, taking my prenatals every day, getting enough sleep, reading more.

I'm sorry you're in the situation of wanting to conceive and witnessing it all go much faster for your SIL.

Do something nice for yourself--Internet's orders.
And have a nice weekend. :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo