Community post

Discussion

Unicornuate Uterus

Hello all. I am new to this forum. I wanted to start this thread to meet others that have the same condition as me. I was diagnosed with a unicornuate uterus a few months ago. I would love to get to know others and know if anyone has had a successful pregnancy. We are coming up on a year ttc.

TTC since 9/13 Very First , 6/5/14

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Morning!
I don't quite have what you have, but I do have a bicorunate uterus (heart shaped)
I didn't even know about this until I was getting an U/S about something completely different.
My husband and I have been ttc for 2 years, BUT my cycle has only recently become regular with the help of acupuncture and chinese herbs. So I tell ppl we've only been truly trying for 3 months in total. Im waiting on my period right now, but I've learned to not look at every symptom-as this has not helped me in the past.
Good luck to you and that uterus. Just send it lots of LOVING! And ras leaf tea can strengthen uterus! And lots of yoga!
X

9 years ago

Good Afternoon! My ob originally thought it was a bicornuate uterus based on an u/s in their office so that is why I was referred to my RE. We have only technically been ttc for about 6 months cause cycles were crazy up to that point. Lord if I looked at every small symptom I would go absolutely crazy. And I did do that for a while. I am more at peace with the situation now that I have answers but I still get anxious quite a bit. Thanks for the tips about tea and yoga. Good luck to you as well I will be following your journey.

TTC since 9/13 Very First , 6/5/14

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo