Community post

Journal

CD 4?????

Ok so I know AF showed her face quite forcefully on Saturday but on Sunday I was barely bleeding at all literally almost none at all. So Monday I tested - negative of course. Monday was the same way barely bleeding at all. I am very confused by this cycle. It was 4 days early to start with and now it seems it only lasted one day??? I normally have a 4 day period. What in the world is my body doing?????? I am at a complete loss. Of course I have not tested today since yesterdays was obviously a bfn..... Anyone have a strange cycle like this before?

TTC since 9/13 Very First , 6/5/14

9 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Comments

Weird, I have had a couple that were really heavy to start then finished a little early but the heaviness lasted a good two to three days. Have you been temping?

9 years ago

No I have not been temping. I wake up alot during the night and thought it would skew my results. I know it is the weirdest thing ever. Literally nothing after Saturday.

9 years ago • Post starter

Could try testing again in a few days? Or your body realised it was early so it stopped and will come back tomorrow :-D seriously though hope you're ok and keep us posted. Xxx

9 years ago

Lol I needed that! I was thinking about testing again either tomorrow or the next day. I am fine just confused. I will keep you updated on this odd situation :)

How's it going?

9 years ago

It's going. No return of af but have still gotten two more negative tests. One being this morning. Looks like it was just a wonky period. Thanks for asking. How are things with you?

Our bodies do seem to like to play tricks on us! Sorry about the BFNs :-( xxx
Had the ultrasound test today, back to the consultant on 22nd for all the results....bit daunting but would be good to get a way forward. AF due next Wednesday so still have my fingers crossed that the HSG did the trick!

9 years ago

Yay for moving forward! I have my fingers crossed for you as well. My HSG did the trick , the little bean just didn't stick. I hear lots of women are successful the first two or three months after that procedure :) I am praying the witch stays away! How do you feel? any symptoms that are different this go round?

Strangely have less symptoms on this TWW than ever before and feel really healthy! Often have headaches at this time of month but nothing this time round. Hubby said my bbs looked big but I think he was just after something ;-)
My mum got pregnant after her HSG too so we can hope :-) xx

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo