Posts by Nunumama

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Questions on the HSG test!!

Hey guys. I’ve been having some problems getting pregnant and I have seen that women are a lot fertile a ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Clearblue easy fertility monitor

I have a clearblue easy fertility monitor for sale. I've only used it three times and it helped me get pregnan ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Bfp with castor oil packs?

I was just wondering if anyone has gotten a bfp with castor oil packs.I started doing them this cycle because ...

3 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Starting again!

So here I am ttc! Starting all over again I believe I was trying before for about 3 or 4 months and then I jus ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Just Curious!!

I'm bored during my tww and I was wondering what did you do differently the month you received your bfp? J ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Implantation bleeding maybe?

So about 8 days ago I had the most ewcm that I have ever seen. Me and my dh and ntnp so he pulled out. Yesterd ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Taking a break from everything

Sad to say but I am taking a break from everything including my husband and trying to conceive. I think it's i ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Going on a DIET

I was putting losing weight on hold to ttc but now I am really rethinking it. Maybe I can lose weight and ttc ...

8 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

What I do on CD 1

eat whatever i want drink caffeine (yay) have a hot bath drink a glass of wine (maybe two) relaxxx ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Af is on the way

Started spotting today. :( I feel like crying so many tears but thats not gonna do anything. i promised dh we ...

3 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago