Posts by Nunumama

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Questions on the HSG test!!

Hey guys. I’ve been having some problems getting pregnant and I have seen that women are a lot fertile a ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Bfp with castor oil packs?

I was just wondering if anyone has gotten a bfp with castor oil packs.I started doing them this cycle because ...

3 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Implantation bleeding maybe?

So about 8 days ago I had the most ewcm that I have ever seen. Me and my dh and ntnp so he pulled out. Yesterd ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

EWCM?

I am close to ovulation but I may be having ewcm but it's not the right color it's white cm but its the consis ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Checking cm?

I always check my cm before and after a bm. In previous months it usually stays the same before and after bm b ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Cycles range from 28-34 days. Is That Irregular?

I've read that your periods aren't irregular unless your cycles are more than 35 days long. But my cycles leng ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

When did I ovulate?

I dh a positive opk yesterday morning and last night. I also had a positive opk this morning I just did anothe ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Did I Bd Enough?

Me and dh bd last night but i didnt have a positive opk til this morning and dh might come home from work real ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

No more pages