Posts by Nunumama

Journals  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Starting again!

So here I am ttc! Starting all over again I believe I was trying before for about 3 or 4 months and then I jus ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Taking a break from everything

Sad to say but I am taking a break from everything including my husband and trying to conceive. I think it's i ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Going on a DIET

I was putting losing weight on hold to ttc but now I am really rethinking it. Maybe I can lose weight and ttc ...

8 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

What I do on CD 1

eat whatever i want drink caffeine (yay) have a hot bath drink a glass of wine (maybe two) relaxxx ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Af is on the way

Started spotting today. :( I feel like crying so many tears but thats not gonna do anything. i promised dh we ...

3 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Pissy mood!

I already had baby names picked out for both boy and girl. I told a couple of my cousins what the names was be ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Bittersweet :/

Got a new job today and I start in the morning so I am definitely excited about that. But I've been entering m ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

SOOO many pregnancy announcements

Apparently today just wasn't my day. I was on twoweekwait.com and there was so many pregnancy announcements on ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Im about to pray as hard as i can

Praying is the only thing that can help at this point i have done everything that i could possibly do to get a ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Sighhhhhh!

6 dpo today. I dont really have much to say my cm dried up yesterday so i cant keep checking that because ther ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago