Posts by Nunumama

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Clearblue easy fertility monitor

I have a clearblue easy fertility monitor for sale. I've only used it three times and it helped me get pregnan ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Just Curious!!

I'm bored during my tww and I was wondering what did you do differently the month you received your bfp? J ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Achy legs

Af is due today and I woke up to really bad achy legs and hips. It's more annoying than it is painful. I had t ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Evening Primerose Oil.... HELP

Did epo delay your ovulation.?

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Did Any Of You Ladies Get A BFP With Vitex?

I just started vitex and i am going to take it all cycle long. Have any of you used vitex? How much did you ta ...

8 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

TTC after an eating disorder!!!

I know this is not really a subject that some of you ladies want to discuss but over the years I have suffered ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Very Dry Cm

Have any of you ladies experience really dry cm during their two week wait? I usually have a lot of cm during ...

5 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

The Best TTC apps?

I am currently using ovia but I am looking for a better app that helps with ttc. What are some good apps that ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

5dpo Hip Pain?

I am 5dpo and I woke up to some really bad hip pain. I felt it on an off while I was tryna think but I thought ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Need Help With Pinpointing Ovulation

I am confused I had my first positive opk yesterday morning I tested again this morning and it was positive th ...

4 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago