Community post

Discussion

The Best TTC apps?

I am currently using ovia but I am looking for a better app that helps with ttc. What are some good apps that you ladies are currently using?

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

OvuView and of course Fertility Friend. I'm not a VIP member on FF so all the symptoms and everything gets logged first onto OV and then here, once I get onto a laptop.

Me(20) DH(24) - September 6th 2013 M/C - 25th September 2013 @ 5 weeks We love you little one, you're our little angel Restarted BCP 1/1/2014 - Ended BCP 18/3/2014, too broody to stay on it PCOS dx 2005 - Metformin 1000mg started 2013. Nerve issues dx 2009 - Amitriptyline 10mg started 2013. [i]Left & right ovarian cysts, left ovary 20% left after surgery to remove ovarian tumour. User Image

10 years ago

Hi there. What do you want the app to do for you? If you are using it to predict ovulation then I would suggest you be very careful. They are dangerous to use because they have no idea how your body works and just base calcs on averages. Some women using them find they have missed BDing around their fertile period consistently because of using incorrect data. It is better to use a hit and miss approach rather than time carefully but incorrectly. If you are wanting it for other features and info then great :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo