Community post

Journal

Taking a break from everything

Sad to say but I am taking a break from everything including my husband and trying to conceive. I think it's in my best interest that I take a step back and evaluate my marriage. Things haven't been good and I have overlooked many bad things that my husband has done just because I wanted a husband and a baby. Well I'm done trying to fake it til I make it because during this time I am wasting my precious time with someone who will probably never love me the way that I love them. I am not being physically abused but I have been verbally abused for too long and I really can't take it. Life is simply too short to waste time on the wrong person.

1 Comment • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

I agree with you too. Abuse is abuse any which way you look at it, and he has no right to do that to you or anyone, no one needs that treatment in life. It's good to hear that you are finally deciding to not stand for this anymore and it shows how strong a woman you are. Sending you all my best wishes and stength for your journey ahead. :0)xx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo