Community post

Journal

Af is on the way

Started spotting today. :( I feel like crying so many tears but thats not gonna do anything. i promised dh we would only try for 6 months out of the year and i am already on my 5th month. I just want to be left alone for the rest of the day.

3 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

The 6 month agreement would stress me out even more than the whole TTC debacle (which is stressful enough without the added pressure).
Tears do help, cry a bucket if you need to and shut yourself out for a while. Then when you're ready, we will be here to support you xxx

10 years ago

I actually came up with the 6 month thing myself because I didn't think it would take that long. After six months we are just gonna switch to ntnp like we was before. I personally don't think anything is wrong with the 6 month thing.

10 years ago • Post starter

I really do want a baby and I'm not getting defensive I'm not give up but I'm not gonna spend a really long time stressing out about getting pregnant when it's gonna happen whenever it happens. Ntnp is what I feel is best for me and my dh right now and that's all that really matters. Me And my dh have plenty of sex so I'm sure it's gonna happen when it's meant to happen.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo