Posts by Nunumama

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

Pissy mood!

I already had baby names picked out for both boy and girl. I told a couple of my cousins what the names was be ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Bittersweet :/

Got a new job today and I start in the morning so I am definitely excited about that. But I've been entering m ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

SOOO many pregnancy announcements

Apparently today just wasn't my day. I was on twoweekwait.com and there was so many pregnancy announcements on ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Im about to pray as hard as i can

Praying is the only thing that can help at this point i have done everything that i could possibly do to get a ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Sighhhhhh!

6 dpo today. I dont really have much to say my cm dried up yesterday so i cant keep checking that because ther ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

I'm so aggravated

5 dpo today and my cm has dried up a lot and my cervix dropped and is hard which is usually a sign that af is ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Achy legs

Af is due today and I woke up to really bad achy legs and hips. It's more annoying than it is painful. I had t ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

I have come a longgg way!

I have been ttc since January. When I first started trying I kinda knew it was gonna be a journey because me a ...

4 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

EWCM?

I am close to ovulation but I may be having ewcm but it's not the right color it's white cm but its the consis ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Crazy Lady In Utah!

I was watching the news when they showed this lady who gave birth to 7 babies and strangled them and put them ...

8 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago