Posts by Nunumama

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

I have never seen a bfp in person.

I am doing everything that I can this month to make this cycle my bfp cycle. I can't wait to see those two pin ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

CountdownMYpregnancy

Okay I went to countdownmypregnancy website I don't know why I was just bored so I went. And I must say that I ...

6 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Things That I Am Trying This Cycle!

Today is cd 3 and I have finally put my ttc plan together for this month and it goes as follows. 1. 2000 mg o ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Evening Primerose Oil.... HELP

Did epo delay your ovulation.?

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Got Invited To a Baby Shower

First time that I have been invited to a baby shower since I have started to conceive and I am pretty aggravat ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Amazing Dreams

I had an amazing dream last night that i was pregnant and i was just starting to show and i was completely in ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

How My Mom Introduces Me (not ttc related)

I have always been about 20-30 pounds overweight and my mom has been embarrassed by it all of my life. Every s ...

3 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Im Jealous of a little kid

I havent talk to my mom in a while and one of the first things she said to me when we talked today was that sh ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Venting 04/05/2014

Feeling kind of depressed because I just took a pregnancy test and it came back negative. I have never in my ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Officially out

Just tested and BFN and there is not even a hint of a line why did I even think I had a chance when I have abs ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago