Posts by Nunumama

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Discussion

Did Any Of You Ladies Get A BFP With Vitex?

I just started vitex and i am going to take it all cycle long. Have any of you used vitex? How much did you ta ...

8 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

CD 27

CD 27 and I am having no symptoms of an early pregnancy or no signs of af so at this point it can go either wa ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Zulily Ads

I am in love with those cute little onesies from zulily. Every since I seen the ads and the commercials on tv ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

TTC after an eating disorder!!!

I know this is not really a subject that some of you ladies want to discuss but over the years I have suffered ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Very Dry Cm

Have any of you ladies experience really dry cm during their two week wait? I usually have a lot of cm during ...

5 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

The Most Beautiful Thing.

Was crying early morning today while watching a baby story. I have been avoiding this show every since I have ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

19 years old and on her 4th

So today isnt one of the best days on this ttc journey. I have been having so many emotions over the past few ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

The Best TTC apps?

I am currently using ovia but I am looking for a better app that helps with ttc. What are some good apps that ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

What I Do When I Feel Out....!

Woke up to lots of creamy white cm. I think I'm out. My cervix dropped and it is really plump and kinda firm. ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

My Trip To Target!

So apparently all the pregnant women are at target. I saw big bumps and small bumps and I saw the tiniest baby ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago