Community post

Journal

The Most Beautiful Thing.

Was crying early morning today while watching a baby story. I have been avoiding this show every since I have been trying to conceive. Giving birth is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen in life and every since I was younger I have always wanted to be a mom. How is it that the one thing that I was created to do is the hardest thing for me to do I just don't understand. I'm sad, I'm hurt and I'm disappointed. I'm pretty sure I know why I am having problems with fertility and it's because when I was younger I had extremely bad asthma and I had to take a ton of steroids to get it under control needless to say my body has been totally out of control every since. Weight up and Down, and hair grown on my face.

And DH clearly doesn't understand. I was talking to him about trying to conceive and he asked me was that all I think about....? Yeah pretty much but I guess I won't bore him anymore with my ttc talk he told me to just tell him what to do and when I get pregnant and he's sorry but he wants his wife back the one he had before trying to conceive. Other then the ladies that's on here he's the only other person who knows we are trying to conceive so he's the only person I can talk to but I won't make that mistake again. It would be great if he was more supportive. I guess I just want it more than him.

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo