Posts by AmyMommyOf1Trying4#2

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Question

I NEED HONEST ADVICE NOW PLEASE!!!!!!

I bought the Clearblue Ovulation Predictor Kit (20 Tests) I was supposed to have ovulated on June 29 (cycle da ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

I bought the Clearblue Ovulation Predictor Kit (20 Tests) I was supposed to have ovulated on June 29 (cycle da ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

HELP PLEASE 5DPO & NERVOUS!!!!!

I am guessing that I'm 5dpo because I'm not sure when I ovulated because my ovulation calendar & calculato ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Deeply Worried That Timing Was Off!!!!

Ok ladies I ned your help very bad I bought the Clearblue Ovulation Predictor Kit (OPK) and my ovulation calcu ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Ok I need advice right now please!!!!!

Ok last night at 11pm I tested for my LH SURGE and got a BIG smiley face we immediately BD'd and then went str ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

To My Very Surprise!!!

ok last night was really surprising...normally I ovulate what I thought was on CD 15-16 well I guess that I wa ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

I'm in my Ovulation Week & I'm Kinda Confused on what I need to do Help Please!!

Ok I ned some help I'm only a little fertile according to my Ovulation Calendar on my phone, I just checked my ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

I'm in my Ovulation Week & I'm Kinda Confused on what I need to do Help Please!!

Ok I ned some help I'm only a little fertile according to my Ovulation Calendar on my phone, I just checked my ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

I took Provera and AF is gone but why am I having cramps???

My Ob-Gyn prescribed me Provera to bring on AF after not having her for 43 days, anyway I took the Provera jus ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago