Community post

Question

HELP PLEASE 5DPO & NERVOUS!!!!!

I am guessing that I'm 5dpo because I'm not sure when I ovulated because my ovulation calendar & calculator both said that I would ovulate on June 29 (cycle day 15) BUT I bought the Clearblue Ovulation Predictor Kit and used it and I smiley face on June 25 (cycle day 11) if I have been ovulating early the whole time then it's no wonder I had trouble getting pg because I would follow what the calendar&calculator's went by, so back to the day I got the smiley face I got it at 10:21pm on June 25th the hubby and I BD'd IMMEDIATELY upon the smiley face appearing on the device and we went straight to bed BUT the next morning I tested again and there wasn't a smiley face so we only BD'd that once since then I have had these symptoms: headache, backache, increased cervical mucus, moodiness, bloating, acne breakout, gassy/flatulence, cramping (not like AF), ect...so I need to know could I be pregnant? & When did I ovulate? I NEED YOU LADIES HELP!!!!!!! ****BABY DUST TO ALL****

<3GABRIELLA'S_MOMMY<3

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I would trust the OPK more than the calculators because that actually looks at hormones. Keep in mind though that a positive OPK means you will ovulate in the next day or two. So you could have ovulated on cd 12-13 according to your OPK. If you still aren't pregnant this cycle you could take your temp every morning and that would really pin point your ovulation day. Just so you know do the baby dance the two days before ovulation or the day before and day of are really good timing! So I hope your OPK was right! Good luck.

11 years ago

Trust the OPKs not the online calendar or apps. The OPKs are measuring your actual levels the apps are just based on averages (if I had trusted those I never would have gotten pregnant as they were NEVER correct for me). Good luck:-)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo