Community post

Question

What is going on?????

Okay, I had my period on August 2-8, I started my first cycle of cervical fluid exams this cycle, on August 10 my cm was creamy, the 11th other was creamy, the 12th it was eggwhite, the 13th it was sorta eggwhite/watery, I had sex the 13th and skipped the 14th and had sex today I checked my cervix hthe morning and I couldn't reach it but it felt high, hardish, and I'm not sure if it was closed because i have kids but also I couldn't reach it I checked it earlier tonight and it seemed a high, softish, & slightly open and my cm is creamish/watery cm so did ovulate when I thought I did between the 10th-14th or am I about to ovulate?????

<3GABRIELLA'S_MOMMY<3

1 Answer • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Do you use OPK's or chart? If you combine those with checking your cm, you'll have a pretty accurate idea of when you O'd. From the sound of it though, you probably O'd on the 12th. Ewcm and watery cm are the most fertile. If you had sex on the 13th it sounds like that was a fertile day for you. Hope you get your bfp this cycle!

*23, Christian, PCOS Variant, TTC My 1st* User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo