Community post

Question

NEED HHHEEEELLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!

I need your help ladies my periods screwed up like before I got pregnant last year with sierra, I had a period in augst and at the time my periods were regular 24 day cycles well I started and stopped a pack of bc pills 3 days after I stopped my august period (august 2nd-7th)well due to me doing that I screwed up my upcoming period (august 26th) I went 46 days without a period I finally got it on September 16th well my question is I just got an lh surge on cycle day 19 or 20 what kind of cycle will I be having now? Or at least for this cycle please help???!!!!

<3GABRIELLA'S_MOMMY<3

1 Answer • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Since you don't know what your cycle will be like this time, the sensible thing is to BD every 2-3 days throughout the cycle. I'm sure they will settle down. Give it a few months. If they don't go and see a doctor for some investigations.

5 years TTC. Endometriosis and adenomyosis. Surgery. 2 IVFs. No joy. Low ovarian reserve. Is there any real hope? DE IVF = next step. Much higher success rates, but so used to things not working, it's hard to feel too hopeful. Wishing others an easier time.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo