Community post

Question

I'm on CD32 No AF Please Read

I have a 24day cycle my last period was Aug 2-7, I was due for my period on Aug 26 it is now Sept 2 and still no AF I don't know when I Ovulated this is why I need help I took 10 internet hpt test srips and I got a very faint positive on all of them but I haven't gotten a positive on a store brand test I'm wondering if I didn't ovulate late last month could someone please please please help me out I'm losing my mind right now AM I PREGNANT &WHEN DID I POSSIBLY OVULATE AND CONCEIVE

<3GABRIELLA'S_MOMMY<3

10 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Answers

You may have conceived aug 14-16th did you have any spotting in between? If your not sure and haven't started your af in a couple days or gotten a positive on a test go get a blood test done those never lie. Good luck keep us posted.

10 years ago

As in conceived I mean you may have ovulated at aug14-16th

10 years ago

I did have some yellowish/orange looking cm between cd 22-23

<3GABRIELLA'S_MOMMY<3

10 years ago • Post starter

I miscalculated if this is right : Fertile Window
You will likely be most fertile between
Thursday August 8, 2013 and Tuesday August 13, 2013
hope that helps

10 years ago

But the internet hpt are very faint shouldn't they be darker if those dates ate correct and if they are veryjustnow AshSooing up I would have had to of Ovulated later than he calculations

<3GABRIELLA'S_MOMMY<3

The only way to know is a blood test sweetie. That way there is no guessing or stressing.

10 years ago

Ok I hate needles *sad face* but I've gone threw labor twice I can do it again I'll update you

<3GABRIELLA'S_MOMMY<3

Good luck!

10 years ago

Honestly, I wouldnt trust those tests. They give lines when lines shouldnt be there, there are many of us who have suffered through thinking we got a BFP only to be disappointed. If they arent getting darker, and I dont mean a slight amount, it should darken quite a bit in a day or two, then I wouldnt bother with them again. U get what u pay for, cheapie tests are shoddy tests!!
Good luck!! =))

10 years ago

Well ladies I got my dtone appt scheduled its Sept 16th @2pm I'll update with the news that day stay tuned

<3GABRIELLA'S_MOMMY<3

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo