Community post

Question

Ok I need advice right now please!!!!!

Ok last night at 11pm I tested for my LH SURGE and got a BIG smiley face we immediately BD'd and then went straight to bed, I tested again today twice I tested this morning @ 10am & then again @ 3:30pm both BIG BLANKS :( why did I get a BIG smiley face last night and now nothing? Will I not get a BIG SMILEY if the egg was fertilized in time? AM I PREGNANT???? Please be honest!!!

<3GABRIELLA'S_MOMMY<3

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

That smiley face was likely to be the tail end of your LH surge. You will then probably have ovulated, (i.e. actually released the egg) during the night, hence the LH drop and negative OPK. So there is every chance you could conceive! It was perfect timing to BD when you did :o) Good luck!

11 years ago

Oh, and I forgot to say, you won't know if you're pregnant for at least a week, as even if the egg is fertilised, it won't implant until around 6DPO. Then once implanted, your body will start releasing the hormones that are detectable on pregnancy tests. So fingers crossed!

11 years ago

Unfortunately, nobody here would be able to tell you if your pregnant based off of your "smiley face" activity. You should google What to Expect When Your Expecting. It's a fantastic source and will educate you on how the reproductive system works. I would work on educating yourself a bit before going too crazy. :) good luck to you!

11 years ago

Like impatient said, the only reason you arent getting the smiley face anymore is because your LH surge was over by the morning. When you get a smiley face, you will then actually ovulate 15-36 hours AFTER your smiley face. The lack of the smiley face is not an indication of pregnancy. BUT you had sex at the right time, so in 2 weeks you will know if you are pregnant or not! GL!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo