Community post

Question

I'm in my Ovulation Week & I'm Kinda Confused on what I need to do Help Please!!

Ok I ned some help I'm only a little fertile according to my Ovulation Calendar on my phone, I just checked my cervical mucus and it's white and looks like a milky color just like a white light creamy type but I'm not sure if I reached my cervix I'm not sure is the cervix all the way in the back? I think I've felt it before does it feel like a very little doughnut, almost cheerio-like but with a much smaller hole? Anyway I need to know what stages the cervical mucus goes in? Please be detailed and honest and how much Pre-Seed should I use if I only have a little packette???? Thanks ~*Baby Dust*~

<3GABRIELLA'S_MOMMY<3

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

dry barley no cm before ov
creamy white or milky sometimes sticky right before ov
egg white or clear very stretchy cm during ov.
back to creamy thick sticky right after ov.

sorry dnt know what pre seed is

11 years ago

You should probably use more than just an app on your phone to make sure you are fertile (if I had trusted those apps, I never would have gotten pregnant as they were never correct for me). CM can vary so much from woman to woman and even from cycle to cycle that it's not a reliable indicator. Get some OPKs and test for your LH surge. That's going to be MUCH more accurate than checking your CM and cervix. I never needed to use PreSeed but I believe from what I've read on here from other ladies that a little goes a long way. Good luck:-)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo